I have the Doom Stomach! For anyone who doesn't know what this means, it's when you get that twisty little feeling in the pit of your stomach when you feel as though something terrible is about to happen. I get it now and then...sometimes something terrible DOES happen, and sometimes nothing happens (that I know of...it's quite possible that on the day of a prior Doom Stomach, poor Boudewijn from Brussels--yes, Brussels Belgium and YES, Boudewijn is a Belgian name--had some major catastrophe happen. Perhaps his tall stack of waffles that he was using to signal his forbidden lover Vanya had fallen, and Vanya never saw it or Boudewijn ever again.)
Regardless, I hate the feeling of impending doom. It makes me start to mentally prepare for all kinds of hypothetical calamities, which is never EVER a good idea. It just stresses me out and worries me, and I don't like either of those things. There's a definite possibility that it might just be physical...I might be tired, or hungry, or something like that, but we'll see. Like I said, the Doom Stomach isn't foolproof by any means.
I wonder if Indiana Jones felt like this on his way to the Temple. Probably not, that guy is so badass.
Monday, March 17, 2008
I love this man. It's funny BECAUSE IT'S SO F-ING TRUE. I have more to say about this at a later time. But seriously, watch this video. For now I would like to say:
1. Fuck you, computer and your FAILED message.
2. Fuck you, shoe rack with your tiny little compartments and your heavy nature.
3. Thank you, man who invented Guitar Hero. I am SO on medium now.
4. No Country for Old Men. Don't try to watch that movie starting at the halfway point. You'll end up being like "Whaaaa...?"
5. Thanks a LOT, Chanel aqua crayon in Very Black. Your claim to be waterproof really speaks loudly when it's smeared all over my face in squiggly little patterns.