Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween

"I can't help it. I can resist everything except temptation."
~Oscar Wilde

Why yes...I HAVE been missing lately! And yes, it is because I joined the circus. Trapeze artistry has always been a penchant of mine. But I'm back now...apparently you have to have some kind of "experience" or "talent" to join the circus. They're not nearly as welcoming as you'd expect.

But in semi-related news...can I just tell you how excited I am for Halloween this year? Here are some reasons that are birthing this excitement:

1. I have an awesome costume idea for once (albeit a rather whorish one...but it's not gratutitous. The whorish nature of this costume is just how it has to be.)
2. I have persuaded several people to dress up WITH me, thus making my costume make sense.
3. There is to be a night of spooks and spirits and festivities, and we all know I love a good party!
4. Did I mention that my costume is way hot?
5. The candy corn is in its Halloweenish abundance.

That might actually be all. But aside from my usual lunacy, I'm very excited about certain things that are happening in life right now. Halloween is just one of them.

Vague? Me? Rubbish.

xoxo

No comments: